Contact Info, Office/Call Back Hours
Holidays, Prices, and more
Animal Care Center of NH
Professional Pet Sitting Etc.
Animal Care Center FACILITY OPENED – September 15, 2020
Professional Pet Sitting Etc OPENED – January 1, 1990
Building Address –
- 257 Daniel Webster Highway, Merrimack, NH 03054
Mailing Address –
- PO Box 402, Hudson, NH 03051
- Open Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- Lobby Only is closed Saturday, Sunday and ALL Holidays, See Holiday List Below
- NOTE – If our door is locked during regular Lobby hours – time above, this means that ALL employees are in Dog Groups. You will need to come back later. Sorry for any inconvenience. We are HIRING – check our Now Hiring tab!
TOURS are by Appointment
- Scheduled Tuesday & Thursday
- Contact us to make an appointment
ENRICHMENT PLAY DAYCARE,
- Monday – Friday, 630am – 6pm
- All Dogs in our groups must be scheduled
Drop off & Pickups for Daycare and Boarding
- Drops offs and Pickups are all scheduled on reservation
- NO drop off or pick up on Sunday or Holidays
Pet Sitting, Dog Walking, Boarding Services
- Reservations can be made 365 days per year
- Schedule in advance to ensure availability
ALL CLIENTS MUST BE REGISTERED with completed profiles to use any of our services.
All Services must be scheduled on your completed profile online and you must receive a confirmation email.
Call Back Hours
We generally return calls Monday – Friday 9am-12pm.
We receive many phone calls per day, It is best to leave a message.
We will return it as soon as possible.
Why do we only return calls during the above time?
We know your time is precious. We are caring for many pets morning, noon and night and want to give those pets our 100% undivided attention. So, when we set aside time to call you, we want to give YOU our 100% undivided attention. YOU and your pets are VERY important to us.
Over 3 decades of being in the pet care business, we have found that most people call us first thing in the morning. Only 1-2 calls a week will come in the afternoon. So, it is very cost effective for us to do all of our calling during the above times.
We are generally extremely busy in the afternoon, may be out in the field and cannot return calls. However, we will always return your phone call during our call back times.
We do check our online scheduler and emails for EMERGENCIES several times a day.
If you Are a registered client and have an emergency, please make sure to book your reservation online AND leave a voice message, you can back it up with and email as well. That way you will be covered, just in case and your phone call will prompt us to go online and approve and confirm your emergency reservation. All reservations must be entered online in your profile and confirmations will be sent out via email.
We can not always help you with boarding in an emergency (due to space) but in most cases if you are a registered pet sitting client it is possible. This is why we always state to register with BOTH companies just in case.
We do pet care (boarding & pet sitting) 365 days per year which include holidays. Here are the holidays that will be at our holiday rate, the day before or after any holidays on this list may also be affected.
Our lobby/office is closed on all holidays
- New Year’s Eve (31),
- New Year’s Day (1),
- Martin Luther King Day,
- President’s Day,
- Easter, Mother’s Day,
- Father’s Day,
- Memorial Day,
- Independence Day,
- Labor Day,
- Columbus Day,
- Veteran’s Day (lobby/office and Daycare will be normal on this holiday ONLY if it falls on a Mon-Fri)
- Thanksgiving Day AND day after (Thursday & Friday),
- Christmas Eve Day (24),
- Christmas Day (25).
We have MANY Services and each service has a four levels.
To view All Service Descriptions and Prices
- Register as a client and this can be found on your profile
- Make an appointment for a Tour and see our Presentation Book in our Lobby
We Solve Your Pet Care Needs, Leaving you Guilt Free Since 1990 –PRICELESS
Our prices for pet sitting are for One on One Personalized Pet Care for YOUR Pets. They are based on national average, market research and much, much more.
Most people will be at great prices but other things may influence a difference. Once registered, you can pick and choose services and prices, that fit in your budget in the drop down menu.
We have multiple visits up to 30, 60, 90 and 120 minutes for pet sitting/dog walking ALSO many service choices and levels for Enrichment Play Daycare and Boarding. Each level offering more for you and your pet.
Packages Plans Available at discounts, once you are a registered client you will have access to full service descriptions and fee sheet
We advise that every client registers in BOTH the Pet Sitting/Dog Walking Program as well as the Daycare/Boarding program.
Each program asks very different questions. Once you are in EACH program, you will be able to make reservations for ALL services. That way is we are full for Daycare you can schedule a dog walk or if we are full for Pet Sitting you can book a boarding reservation.
Our prices are based on –
- 3+ DECADES of being in business and to keep us in business for many years to come
- Keeping You and Your Pets SAFE with
- police background checks, training
- having employees to keep quality control high (independent contractors can not be told what to do)
- programs to ensure that each visit is done
- We are a pre-pay company like most pet care companies, to ensure your reservation, all reservations are prepaid.
If you find a pet sitting business, please check them out thoroughly – look at length of being in business, are they legal in the state, can you read a thorough owner history, do they have emergency back ups for your pet care. Please check out our articles on What to Look for in a Pet Sitting Company.