Dog Cookie Exchange Information
We will announce this in November
Look for our Sign Up Sheet
Dog Cookie Exchange
- This is a great way to try lots of dogs cookies that other dogs love
- Depending on the number of people who sign up, will be the number of bagged treats that you will provide.
- If 10 people sign up, then you will provide 10 bags of cookies (1 for each person) and you will receive 10 bags of cookies (1 from each person)
- Store bought or Homemade
- if homemade, cookies MUST NOT need to be refrigerated.
- They should be a hard cookie not soft and be able to last for at least 2-3 weeks.
- Refrigerated soft cookies will go moldy fast
- All cookies MUST be bagged (again, 1 bag for each participant). Any secure container can also be used.
- Amount to put in each bag will depend on the cookie.
- If very large, then 1-2 per bag. If small, place a good handful in each bag
- Secure Bags –
- Make sure bags are securely closed so no cookies will fall out
- Labels –
- Make sure that bags include the NAME of the cookie
- Put some info on the name card, like where you purchased, ingredients or website so others can find your cookies if their dog loves them
- Homemade cookies – please put your recipe card
• Total Signed up – 22
Drop Off Bagged Cookies by
- All presents and cookies are dropped off to the Animal Center the week of December 12-16.
Cookies will be Distributed by
- We will distribute to everyone the week of December 19-23.