Our orientation is a way for your pet to get acquainted with us.
During an orientation, your pet can stay with us for one or two nights. This allows them to become familiar with us before being left for a longer period of time.
Click the New Client or Client Login button to get started!
This Special is made for
- Newly Adopted Pets
- Pets that have never boarded
- Nervous or shy pets who may need extra time to feel comfortable
- Pets who will be staying with us for an extended stay
- For pets who have had less than positive boarding experiences in the past
- For pet parents who may feel uncomfortable about boarding
- For first time users of our Care Center
This short stay of just 1-2 nights, will allow your pet time to get acquainted with all the sounds, friendly people and yummy smells.
This special introduction helps pet parents as well. Leaving your loved one for the first time in a new place can be very stressful.
This special will let your pet know that you will be back and assures you, your pet is safe and sound with a joyful reunion
Our Orientation Specials are only available Tuesday, Wednesdays and Thursdays (NO Holidays)
Not available for Holiday weeks or School Vacation Weeks
Pets That Have a Hard Time
This Introduction time is to help pets that may have a hard time away from you or their home.
If this is not the right option for you or your pet, we would recommend our Pet Sitting Visits to your home.