For Long Work Days –
Dog Walking &
Mid-Day Let Out
Read our Blog Articles –
Why Your Dog Needs a Mid Day Break in the Middle of Your Work Day
Top Tips About Daycare vs Mid Day Let Out
Watch our Video –
You can schedule our Regular or Extended visits, you can also add an extra time, if you wish.
Prices depend on number of pets, time needed, travel, etc. Please call our office for all prices.
Discounts for Monday – Friday service only for the contracted length of time ( 6 months, entire school year, 1 year or longer)
The ultimate gift of love for your pet. Most requested Service.
All pets need a break during our long work days, double shifts, unexpected or planned overtime. This is essential for puppies and their small bladders can only go for so long without needing to go out. If you work or are away from home 6 hours or more per day, give your pets the ultimate gift of love and call us for Mid-Day Let Out. WE CAN PROVIDE THIS SERVICE FOR FIRST AND SECOND SHIFTS. A trained and qualified Professional Pet Sitter will let your pet out to go to the bathroom, get some fresh air, stretch and let off some anxiety, play with toys or play ball, have some treats and always get lots of TLC and personal attention during the day while you are away.
A Mid Day Visit is just for that special dog(s) who need some extra loving and bathroom breaks during your busy schedule. We will not be caring for other pets in the home or bringing in your mail/newspapers because you will be there every day. If you need extra help with pooper scooping or litter box scooping, we do have added services if you wish for us to do that at mid day.
Package Plans for Mid-Day Let Out / Dog Walking
Puppy Platinum Package 1 year and Puppy Gold Package 6 months
This is a combination of the packages above. We will come at the beginning for TWO visits spaced out until your puppy or new dog becomes housebroken and can hold it for longer periods of time. Once it is determined that the pup can go longer comfortably, we will switch over to just the ONE visit. This is great for young pups or newly adopted dogs.
Your savings for this package is comparable to FOUR+ FREE VISITS per month.
Sign up Now. Call 603-888-8088 or Go to Professional Pet Sitting Etc. Website and login or click on “New Client” to contact us to sign your puppy up for this much needed service.
- let your puppy out to go to the bathroom.
- Play and run in a fenced in yard,
- Play Ball
- Take your puppy for a walk,
- Give lots of exercise
- We can feed during this visit if needed.
- We will give lots of love
- One on one attention
- Give treats if they are allowed.
All pets benefit mentally and physically from this break. Some behavioral issues may be helped.
We designed these packages to give you, our constant client a discount & save money for Monday through Friday service every week and sign up for 6 months to 1 year at a time. This also helps to give our pet sitters regular schedules. They can only do so many visits in a day. This helps to maximize their time.
- SAVE, SAVE, SAVE – $2ooo+ depending on the discount package you choose
- Monday – Friday service for length of package
- All packages give you the choice of a Regular or Extended visit.
- This is for mid day/dog walking service only
- For 1 – 3 dogs (additional dogs are just 5 for each dog over 3)
- No need to schedule, you will automatically be on our schedule
- Budgeting is easy, the price stays the same every month (unless you add visits)
- If a holiday falls within the Mon-Fri, you stay at discounted package price for that mid day visit, no holiday rate
- No cancellation fee if you cancel last minute, you already receive free visits with discount, monthly price stays the same
- pet sitter & pets establish routine (Pets LOVE routine)
- no need to schedule every week and get a confirmation
- automatically guaranteed a visit Monday – Friday
- advantages for people who work, are disabled, etc.
- all medical, physical, & mental advantages of mid day let out for your pet,
- saves time, gas & more for you, no need to bring your dog anywhere!!
IMPORTANT NOTE – Please keep in mind, that every dog deserves a break in the middle of the day and most would rather die than have an accident. If you must stop your Mid Day/Dog Walking Service for whatever reason, you must come home for a break or ask a friend, neighbor or relative to continue for your dog. Your dog’s body will be used to elimination in the middle of the day and they will be looking forward to the companionship, exercise, fresh air, treats and love that they have come to look forward to every day.
About the Owner/Author
Dorinne Whynott, is a long time animal professional. She is a successful business owner establishing one of the largest pet sitting companies in New Hampshire since 1990. Click to Read her complete History.
Professional Pet Sitting Etc. is a leading business in the pet care field and continues to grow since 1990. It boasts 30+ amazing pet sitters on staff, over 3000 clients in 38 cities from Nashua to Concord, NH. Hundreds of satisfied client testimonials can be found on their website and more 5 star reviews on their Facebook page, Google+ page and more. They have sustained an A+ rating with the BBB and are unmatched in the Pet Sitting Industry in New Hampshire.
Click For a Complete List of all of our educational Blogs
Go to Professional Pet Sitting Etc. Website for more information on the best pet sitting company or click on “New Client” to contact us or register for dog walking or pet care.
Contact us by phone at 603-888-8088
Pet Sitting NH , Pet Sitting Nashua NH , Pet Care NH, Petsitternh, Petsittersnh, Professional pet sitter, pet sitters, professional pet sitting, pet sitting, pet sitter, professional pet services, professional pet sitters, pro pet sitting, pet sit, pet, puppy sitting
cat sitting, cat sitter, cat sitters, professional cat sitter
dog, dog sitting, professional dog sitter, Dog walking new hampshire, dog sitter, Dog Walking NH, dog walking services, Dog Walker, Dog Walker NH
All rights reserved, copyright 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
This article can not be copied in part or in whole without specific written permission by the Author/Owner.